Seville Airport has of five car rental companies. The car hire offices are on the main Passenger Terminal level 0, Arrivals hall, and they let you choose from a wide range of models of cars and luxury vehicles for as long as needed.
Thanks to the wide range of car rental companies at Seville airport, it is common to find deals and cheap prices, although in special dates like Holy Week, summer season, Christmas, etc. it is recommended to book in advance due to high demand, so you can pick up your car comfortably upon arrival.
Later, you can return it at the airport or at any other point to make with the rental company. If you have rented a car at a different office during your stay in Seville, you can also return here before taking your plane.
Car hire desks at Seville airport
You can book the car of your choice through Internet at any of these offices below. You can pick up your car upon arriving at Seville airport and return it at any other return point outside the airport, or vice versa.
Parking areas for the pick up and return of car rental
Seville airport has a specific parking for the delivery and return of vehicle rentals. This car park is located on the Arrivals floor, just after the entrance to Parking P1. The entrance is on the left, and is exclusive for rental cars.
Parking for rental cars is free of charge.
The cars that park in these places without the corresponding permission will be removed by the tow truck, having to pay the amount of the tow truck.
Car rental terms & conditions
Car rental terms in Spain depend on the type of vehicle, you wish to rent. The minimum requirements of the majority of car rental companies are listed below.
- The driver should be in possession of a driving license with a minimum standing of 1 year. The driving licencemust be valid and without any severe penalties, which may legally prohibit the conduction of a vehicle. In case that you do not dispose of a Spanish driving licence, you can also present a valid international driving licence from another country, as long as it is recognised by Spanish law.
- The driving licence must comply with the specifications, required for the rental of a car or lorry.
- You will also be asked to identify yourself, presenting an ID or a passport and a valid method of payment.
- Most countries charge an extra tax for drivers, younger than 25 years. If you wish to rent a car in Spain, Península and Balearics, and you are under 25 years, you will have to pay an extra charge within 8 and 25 Euro (VAT included) per rental day and driver, and the amount could to vary depending on the car you rent, 4x4, sport car, van etc. Also the amount could to vary depends of car rental firm. In the Canary Islands could be more expensive.
- For the rental of specific car types, the driver must be older than 25 years.
Insurances and Coverage
Usually, the rental fee includes the basic coverages: for damage to third-parties, damage to the insured vehicle or theft of the vehicle. Please get more information, if you wish to upgrade the basic insurance coverage when you rent your car.
If the car is insured through a franchise agreement, this implies that, in case of any damage, the contracting party has to cover the expenses up to the franchise amount, while the company has to pay everything beyond this sum. In case that you wish to avoid this franchise, you will be asked to pay an extra amount for each rental day.